Google Camera (GCAM) is one of the single-handled apps which is used worldwide by mobile photography lovers. GCam has powerful camera features which enable the users to take fantastic DSLR like quality pictures without any help of the extra gadgets. In this article, you can find the best way to install and use all the features of the GCam app in any android mobiles. So without any further due, let’s find out how we can install and use GCam mode in any android phones.
Download Google Camera APK for your Mobile
We have mentioned some of the mobile devices which supports GCam mode. If you could not find your device in the list, you can still download the app via the link, and you can check if the app is working in your device.
- Poco F1 (Download)
- Redmi K20 / K20 Pro, OnePlus Devices (Download)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro / 6 Pro / 7 / 7S / 7 Pro, Mi A3 / A2, Zenfone Max Pro M1 / M2 (Download)
- Realme Devices (Download)
Points To Keep In Mind
- The Android device which you are using must have Camer2API support to run the latest GCam mode app. To check the compatibility, please refer the above point.
- Your Android device must be on the latest OS like Android Pie or the latest one. Almost all the API is working based on the newest OS.
Install Google Camera APK In Your Android Device
- Download the Google Camera(GCam) app through the link provided above based on your device and install it in your device.
- It may be blocking the installation while installing from the third-party source. However, click on the allow option for the successful installation.
- Hurray, now it’s done. You have successfully installed the GCam mode app, and you will greet with a new window.
How To Enable Astrophotography Mode
In some devices, Astrophotography mode will not enable automatically, So we need to allow as manually.
- Swipe down on the viewfinder and click on the “setting gear” icon in the app. Move down and click on the “About”.
- Now new options will be displayed, click on the “Advanced settings” and search for “cuttle”. Keep sure that the flags are enabled.
- If you switch to Night Sight mode, it will prompt to activate Astrophotography mode. Keep in mind that while using Astrophotography mode, you have to use a tripod or any other gadget to stabilize the image.